Beetroot and Feta Salad Recipe
Cornish Beetroot… delicious roasted, as a salad, soup or in a smoothie! How will you eat yours?
How about an easy beetroot and feta salad?
- Boil the beetroot on medium heat until it can be easily pierced through with a knife - the skin will then easily peel off.
- Chop the peeled beetroot into cubes and do the same with some feta cheese. Roughly chop some parsley.
- Combine beetroot, feta cheese, parsley, and add onto a plate of rocket.
- Drizzle with olive oil, a squeeze of lemon, salt and pepper
- For an extra zing try adding some grated walnuts and a few pomegranate seeds!
Our Cornish Beetroot is grown at Restharrow Veg, near Rock and can be added to your FruutBox as a seasonal extra - only £1.20 for a bunch of three!